Enter the World of Dreams in Vagrant Dreamtide. Uncover the secrets of a long-forgotten empire, buried beneath the sands.
In the wastes of a fallen world, a talentless music student joins a marauding set of desert Warriors on a journey to return Balance to their World. As he participates their mission, he realizes that its history goes much deeper than expected. Ravaged settlements, desert demons, lonesome duels and old-world gods create a suitable World for both mystics and cynics. As our story begins, he quickly finds that nothing is impossible, but only one fate is unavoidable.
Enter the World of Dreams
- A Complex, Branching Story told episode by episode
- Pure Text RPG with branching plot lines
- Built on Its Story – Make Decisions, both good and bad
- Straightforward Gameplay – Anyone can play, just point and click
- Interactive Dialogue – Every line counts towards the story
- Dynamic Character Development
- No DRM – Download, Install, Share, and Play wherever you decide
- Available at Indievania (Name your own price)
- Available for Free right here at nondiurnal.com
- Donations are Accepted and Appreciated
- Windows XP or Later
- 100MB minimum Hard Drive Space
- Mouse, Keyboard
- DX9 Graphics Card (Extended Support for XNA Reach Profile Coming Soon)
- .NET Framework 4 – Install this if normal install fails
- XNA Framework 4 Redistributable – (Included with Game Install)
- All feedback is appreciated, provided you’re not trolling.
- All donations go to funding improvements to the game